The benefits of hosting with myownasp.com
June 24, 2014Posted by on
At my ownasp.com we ensure that your Cloud-based ERP system delivers for you – everytime, all the time. Though our hosting environment, we:
• Support all web browsers
• Inherently map all printer and network drives upon first login.
• Handle the patch management to ensure your software is always up to date.
• Provide a dedicated server (Quad core, 16 GB ram), clustered for replication and redundancy.
• Host most 3rd party applications you use to run your business.
• Include the requisite Microsoft licenses via our service provider license agreement (SPLA) with Microsoft, including SQL for SQL-based applications.
• Ensure our customers own all of their data.
Data Center & Security
We host your data in a highly secure environment which meets all the stringent security standards required by businesses today.
• 2 SSAE 16 Certified US Based Data Centers based in Norcross, Georgia and Nashville, Tennessee.
• Backups are held for 15 days, with off-site backups through our data center, or through other off-site backup providers with whom myownasp.com contracts.
• Uptime of 99.93% since 2009. Only 107 minutes of unscheduled downtime since 2009. Scheduled downtime for maintenance is communicated to our customer base in advance with quarterly maintenance of up to six hours on weekends.
• Uptime and disk space are fully monitored, and firewalls monitor for intrusion attempts.
• Login 128 bit encryption with access to the hosting environment through dual layer security.
• Virus protection is provided on all servers and utilizes proxy server technology for additional security.
• PCI Compliant & SSL in place for all clients.
• Frequent review and updating of the disaster recovery plan